Treats & Prevents Bacterial Vaginosis
NIE: AKL 21104027379
Relactagel® is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). As such, Relactagel®;
- gives relief from abnormal vaginal odour and discharge associated with BV
- restores and maintains the natural pH acidity of the vagina to create a suitable environment for lactobacilli to grow
- relieves abnormal & embarrassing discharge and odour
- treats and prevents bacterial vaginosis
- contains no preservatives and can be used during pregnancy
Relactagel® is a natural approach to the management of bacterial vaginosis through the regulation of vaginal pH. By regulating the vaginal pH, Relactagel® neutralises embarrassing odour, relieves abnormal discharge and vaginal discomfort. The lactic acid in Relactagel® restores and maintains the natural acidity of the vagina thereby creating a suitable environment for good bacteria to flourish. The glycogen content in Relactagel® provides nutrients for naturally occurring bacteria thereby further promoting the growth and rebalance of natural bacteria.
As well as relieving the symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis, Relactagel® can be used to maintain the natural pH balance of the vagina, thereby preventing a recurrence in the long term.
Contact Person (Whatsapp): +62811117886