PRENATEST® IS KNOWN AS A NON-INVASIVE PRENATAL TEST (NIPT)
PrenaTest® gives clarity
The PrenaTest® provides you with a test method that combines many of the advantages of the conventional methods with none of the disadvantages. The PrenaTest® is known as a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT). From maternal blood, it can detect the following changes in the genetic material of your unborn child, known as chromosomal disorders:
- Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome)
- Trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome)
- Trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
- Maldistributions of the sex chromosomes X and Y (Turner, triple X, Klinefelter and XYY syndrome)
- 22q11.2 microdeletion (DiGeorge syndrome)
If desired, you can also learn whether you are expecting a girl or a boy. The PrenaTest® is done in Germany by LifeCodexx AG.
For enquiries for the tests such as pricing and/or appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.