PRE-IMPLANTATION GENETIC SCREENING
What is PGS?
Pre-implantation Genetic Screening or PGS, is a genetic test that can be used alongside IVF to improve pregnancy rates. PGS examines the pre-implanted embryo for chromosomal abnormalities.
Who can benefit from PGS?
- Women who wants to increase their pregnancy rate during IVF
- Women of advanced maternal age (35 and over)
- Women who have had recurrent pregnancy loss
- Couples who have had several cycles of unsuccessful IVF.
- Couples who have had a previous pregnancy with a chromosomal abnormality
How does PGS work?
Why CytoSure PGS?
Our PGS use cutting-edge technology using array comparative genomic hybridisation (aCGH) that has high accuracy in detecting chromosomal abnormalities. CytoSure PGS allows for a more faster and reliable PGS analysis.
Where can I do CytoSure PGS?
Our PGS is now available at IVF Clinic Morula, Jakarta. If you are not patient at Morula, you can also consult your doctor/IVF clinic and request for the CytoSure PGS test. If you are a hospital and would like to partner with us for the CytoSure PGS, please drop us an email at email@example.com.